For many of us, taking care of our memory is extremely important. Many factors can affect your memory. In a world with a vast amount of brain supplements, not many address memory functions directly.
NAU Snse was developed to not only enhance cognitive performance such as focus, alertness and overall mental health, but also memory function. This by adding a mix of two Sage species, namely Spanish & Garden Sage, we will call this combination Cognivia. The combination can:
- Improve the quality of memory – especially in terms of long-term memory and speed of memory.
- Improve cognitive performance besides memory function, including concentration and attention.
Besides Cognivia, NAU Snse contains, L-theanine, Lemon Balm, B vitamins and Magnesium. A combination that focuses on your mental health including memory, long- & short-term focus and avoiding fatigue.
At the end of this blog post, you can find some of the scientific researches made on Cognivia. The maximum clinically observed efficacy on the combination of the two Sages are 400-600mg. NAU contains 400mg of Cognivia.
Is NAU for me?
Most of our users are people with a lot on their mind, but the specific use cannot be narrowed down. You can be a hard-working programmer, a person with a lot of stress and even a gamer. However, supporting brain function is important even for the laziest person. NAU is designed to support the body’s natural capabilities to boost cognitive functions.
Buy NAU & Take Care Of Your Mental Health
We are are Swedish Brand but don’t worry, we ship worldwide. If you have any question feel free to contact us!
Scientific Studies on Spanish & Garden Sage
(1) N.T.J. TILDESLEY et al. Positive modulation of mood and cognitive performance following administration of acute doses of Salvia lavandulaefolia essential oil to healthy young volunteers. Physiology & Behavior 83 (2005) 699-709
(2) D.O. KENNEDY et al. Effects of Cholinesterase Inhibiting Sage (Salvia officinalis) on Mood, Anxiety, and Performance on a psychological Stressor Battery. Neuropsychopharmacology (2006) 31, 845-852.
(3) A.B.SCHOLEY et al. An extract of Salvia (Sage) with anticholinesterase properties improves memory and attention in healthy older volunteers. Psychopharmacology (2008) 198:127-139.
(4) N.T.J. TILDESLEY et al. Salvia lavandulaefolia (Spanish Sage) enhances memory in healthy young volunteers. Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior (2003) 75: 669-674.
(5) D.O. KENNEDY et al. Monoterpenoid extract of Sage (Salvia lavandulaefolia) with cholinesterase inhibiting properties improves cognitive performance and mood in healthy adults. Journal of Psychopharmacology. (2011) 25(08): 1088-1100.
(6) NutriBrain research and technology transfert – Bordeaux (France).
(7) European Food Safety Authority pending claim (ID 4144 on Salvia lavandulaefolia).