- Right to rectification: You may request that your personal data be updated or corrected.
- Right to be forgotten: You may request that your personal data be permanently deleted.
- Right to portability: You may request that your personal data be sent to another organization or competitor.
- Right to object: You may object to specific types of processing or uses of your personal data.
- Right of access: You have the right to be informed of any and all of your personal data that has been collected, as well as its intended use.
Our contact information is:
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website and when do we do it?
We gather personal data at different stages on our webpage. These includes:
- When making a purchase.
When making a purchase we gather the following information:
- First and Last name
- Shipping information (including country, street address, city, postcode/zip)
- Contact information (including email address and phone number)
This information is only accessible by a limited number of persons that needs the information to carry out your order.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. This means that we cannot access your credit card information.
The information is required to complete an order. You can save your information to streamline your purchase next time you visit our webpage. By creating an account, the information is saved. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like your account to be removed.
- When subscribing to our newsletter (both email and Facebook messenger newsletter, collectively named “newsletter”)
When subscribing to our newsletter we will store your email address and/or Facebook Messenger username. Subscription takes place either through forms on our site or integrations with other sites.
Our newsletters includes:
- News about our company such as product releases
- Promotional content such as discount codes
- Greetings such as wishing a happy Christmas
For our email newsletter you can unsubscribe anytime by navigating at the bottom of any email we have sent you and click unsubscribe. Your email will then be removed from our list.
For our Facebook Messenger newsletter you can unsubscribe by typing STOP in the chat.
- When contacting us with an inquiry
If you contact us either through our contact form or our Social Media Channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube we will store the absolute necessary data to be able to respond to your inquiry, whether it be customer service or anything else.
- When you browse through our website (through cookies)
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To be able to send out purchases you make on our site.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
NAU Drinks operates globally so it is necessary to transfer your information internationally. In particular, your information will be transferred to Denmark where our central databases operate. By using our website, you agree that your data is transferred and stored to Denmark and processed in Sweden.
In those cases, a third-party is used your data may be transferred to another country. See “Third-party disclosure” for full statement.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We use four types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies
To make a purchase, three necessary cookies cannot be disabled on our site. These makes it possible to add items to our cart. The cookies contain information about the cart, changes to an existing cart and a unique ID to connect a user to a cart which is stored in the database. None of these cookies involves any personal information.
- Functionality cookies
This includes information saved so that you do not have to type in the same information again and save your preferences for future visits.
- Performance cookies
These cookies save information on how our website is being used. For example, which pages that are frequently visit and where error occurs. These cookies can not in any way identify a person, the information is aggregate and anonymous.
- Cookies for marketing purposes
How to turn off cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you also disable necessary cookies some function may stop working (such as adding an item to a cart).
If you would like to enable cookies that we use but disable third-party tracking, you can do that separately by choosing which one you would like to disable. Navigate to “Third-party disclosure” and follow the instructions (under “Google Analytics” and “Facebook”). Disabling these preferences means that we won’t be able to give you a personalized experience. However, you will still be able to use our site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Facebook. [Provided by Facebook Inc 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; “Facebook”] We use Facebook’s tracking code to personalize ads presented to you. To change your ads preferences, please go to your settings at https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/.
We also use Facebook for our Facebook Messenger Marketing which includes our newsletters in Messenger form. You can at any time unsubscribe to our list by typing “STOP” in the chat.
Sendinblue. [Provided by Sendinblue, Registration nr 498019298, 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 75008 Paris] We use Sendinblue for our email newsletter which includes product releases, news and promotional content.
You can at any time unsubscribe to our list by navigating at the bottom of any email sent by us through Sendinblue and click the unsubscribe button.
Chatchamp. [Provided by chatchamp UG, Brabanter Str. 4, 80805 Munich, Germany] We use Chatchamp for our Facebook Messenger Newsletter and Order Confirmations. We will occasionally send out promotional content through Facebook Messenger.
You can at any time unsubscribe to our list by opening your Facebook chat with us and type STOP.
Pacsoft Online. Pacsoft Online is the platform used by Swedish Logistics Company Postnord Sweden. When making a purchase on our webpage we use Pacsoft Online to store and create waybills with your address information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites/links have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Last updated: 2018-05-22